Friday 18 August 2023

Catch up

I've been remiss in my blog posts for two weeks or so :( Here is a little catch up of what I can remember!

 

Had a lovely Sunday morning brunch with our "Ladies who Brunch" gang.  One or two new people added so lots of good conversation.  Afterwards we went to Vino's on Duval Street (which is actually owned by one of the brunchers!) and had some bubbles so that was a really nice end to the day.



Patrick and I went out on a beautiful sunset sail with Barefoot Billy's.  I cannot recommend them enough!  A lovely friendly crew with nice food and drink offerings - they had the biggest BOAT OF SUSHI I'd ever seen in my life.




Oh dear :(((((((
Poor Buddy fell into the pool!  Patrick yelled and jumped in after her.  By the time I made it out all I caught was him scooping this little ball of wet black fur out.  She ran away and straight under the bed completely petrified and traumatised.  For a few days after she refused to go near the pool.  The only good outcome is that we know She Can Swim. 

Locals specials in August and September
Things have quieted down in Key West - it is very hot and we don't have as many visitors.  Many places are offering local incentives and thanks.  I had a half price lobster roll with Isabelle last week and with Patrick this week.  Patrick and I have made a date to have another one next week.  This offer is just for Thursdays and just for August. We also had a lovely half off entrees dinner on the beach at Salute. I will keep you posted as we go through the next few weeks.

That's it! That's all I can recall.  Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment