Monday 29 October 2012

Key West - accommodation recommendation

I go to Key West alot!  In my opinion there is no place in the world like it.  For me (who loves vacationing in the United States) it feels like America but with a unique (hard to describe) atmosphere and feel.

It is a very quirky place.  I will blog all about KW, my experiences, and what I like to do there some day soon, but for the moment I would like to recommend a place to stay in Key West!

I used to stay in hotels in KW but someone suggested to me that I stay in a vacation rental.  Since then I have stayed in, a cute little cottage Bahama Breeze.  For me I love this because I like to imagine when I am in KW that I am live there and am not just a visitor!!!!!!

  I especially like the hot tub - we make margerita's in the blender and drink them in the tub!!!


Check out more photos here.  Plus look out for future blogs of mine on the amazing Key West!

No comments:

Post a Comment