*May or may not actually be a secret formula
- A European Prince or Princess on the run from his/her royal duties in a large city (e.g. NYC)
- A European Prince or Princess on the run from his/her royal duties in a small town in rural USA
- A career driven city girl home to visit her family...yep in rural America
- A broken engagement
- Boy (nerdy boy from High School who is now a Hot Man) meets girl (said career girl), a very minor misunderstanding ensues leading them to argue and fall out. This argument must be resolved far quicker than it would be in real life. Old high school friend likely candidate to point out the misunderstanding
- Simply must, I repeat MUST end with a December wedding
- No major plot twists
- Holes in the plot are completely acceptable and welcome
- Blonde mom. I don't know why but based on my exhaustive investigations I just know all the moms must be blonde. It's just the way of Hallmark and that's it. Mom must be full of wisdom
- Zany aunt. Mom's younger quirky sister. More wisdom sharing
- If career girl is blonde then her best friend must be brunette. And vice-versa
- Dad is present but not crucial to storyline. Occasionally pops in head to offer career advice to city girl
- A male lead who previously featured in One Tree Hill or The OC
- A female lead who played a minor part in Mean Girls
- Winnie from The Wonder Years
- Or Candace Cameron Bure
That's pretty much it. **Seriously, that's it..
Happy New Year all! I am sure you are looking forward to Christmas 2019 already after reading the above and knowing the treat you have in store when watching the Hallmark channel come December coming.
**Some photos to illustrate my points...
Oh look! It's Gretchen from Mean Girls. That's so fetch
Candace Cameron Bure in a RED DRESS
The European Price gets his December bride
I have willingingly seen all of these movies- are we still friends ?🤣🤣ReplyDelete