Sunday 20 March 2016

Cleaning chores

 You may have read about my friend Laura's visit yesterday. This morning we got up early and drank nespresso.  Laura wanted to visit the National Botanic Gardens so she got a 10am train to Drumcondra and walked to the gardens from there.
 
She sent me this pic to show she had arrived!
 
In the meantime I cleaned my bedroom from top to bottom which felt good to get done.
 
 
I sorted through some clothes and sorted them into bags for the charity shop and bags for the charity clothes bin.  These shoes unfortunately are headed to the bin.  They were from my wedding party in 2007 (Lydia wore them with a  gold dress as a bridesmaid) but the strappy material has now dried out so hard that they would cut your feet if you wore them eek!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment