Wednesday 28 April 2021

Vaccines. Done and done.

Both Patrick and I have now had both our vaccines. It is obviously a a big relief.  I'm still feeling, frustration and even guilt that Canada and Ireland are still behind in the vaccine game. Patrick's parents have both got their first shot, but no clear timeframe of when they will get their second.  My dad has just got his first one, and will get his second one around May 12th all going to plan. And hopefully my mam is in line to get hers first soon also.


For posterity, here is a photo of me getting my second shot. If you want to read about my first, click here.
 
Patrick sent me this photo after getting his second one, and I love him for it.  He is not a selfie taker at all, but he knew that I would like it.  I did slag him that it appears they did his in the broom closet and we had a good laugh about that.  



Another pic for posterity.  I don't think I've ever posted a photo of us in this blog of us wearing the face masks.  Well, maybe this blog will still exist, and be read by someone in 150 years time, this was life in 2020 and 2021.  I hope with these vaccines we are close to the end of face coverings.

No comments:

Post a Comment