Sunday 2 January 2022

New Year's Resolutions 2022

 New Year's Resolutions for 2022.  Not unlike other year's to be honest.  I've added one new one which has been annoying me for some time

1. Read more books (for the mind...and Jeopardy!)

2. Go to the beach more (for the soul)

3. Unsubscribe.  Start cleaning my yahoo mail.  Every time I receive an email hit unsubscribe so I don't receive any more.  Yep, am looking at you Priceline, GAP, Poshmark etc 


New Year's Resolutions January 2021: Dublinia: New year, same old Amy (amydublinia.blogspot.com)

Appears I didn't make any for 2020!  Sounds about right

New Year's Resolutions January 2019: Dublinia: New Year's Resolutions 2019 (amydublinia.blogspot.com)

New Year's Resolutions January 2018: Dublinia: New Years Resolutions! (amydublinia.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment