Monday 3 June 2013

Time Warp

Recently I spotted the oddest cacophony of "merchandise" in a Spar shop in Dublin city.
 

Mousetraps
Keyrings
Shoelaces
Baby soothers (pacifier)
Needle pack (the basket of flowers!)
Puncture repair kit
Wierd plastic bottle top thingy
Corkscrew
Confetti (confetti! Do you even know any church that still allows it??!!!)
 
This box of "stuff" (I'm being polite!!) reminds me of the type things that our little old local hucksters shop used to stock circa 1987!

 
Who repairs punctures these days?
(Sad...but true)

What is this???
 
A funnel of some kind???
 
Seriously!  It's killing me. What is it?  Anyone got any suggestions?? 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I think I may know what the funnel thing is!!

    Is it for clipping on to soda cans to reseal them like a bottle when drinking from them??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. Maybe???

      But how does it "clip"???

      And why would you want something like that??? Just drink the soda can!

      Delete
    2. Ha ha! I don't know why people would want this - but I have seen them before.

      I don't know how it clips on though......maybe thats not what it is for?!

      Delete
  2. hm you sure this is not from dads garage? thats all very useful stuff , never to be thrown out! :o

    ReplyDelete