Sunday 7 July 2013

Beech Park - Outdoor exercise machines

Murphy's Law!  
After buying my garden chairs yesterday, obviously there is no sun today.

I had planned on sitting outside and reading a book but because of no sun instead I got up this morning and went for a walk.

Very close to me is a new (Fingal County Council) park. It's got a nice little playground, a small soccer pitch, a small GAA pitch and a small trail with outdoor exercise equipment.

I think the outdoor maintenance exercise machines are great!

This one "rider" feels just like a see-saw when you are on it :-)

"Twister"
I don't know if it does anything great for your except ensuring upper mobility...

"Air Walker"
I like this one the best.

"Surfer"
This is a funny one.  You stand on the little platform and using your waist move your lower half of your body like a pendulum.  It takes a bit of getting used to but when you are doing it right it really feels good down the sides of your waist.

I had a really enjoyable walk this morning.  
I'm very lucky as the park is only about 7 minutes walk away from my house.  I shall be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment