Monday 17 March 2014

Happy St Patrick's day!

I had a lovely St Patrick's day today with my family around for dinner.

I spent the morning prepping veg!  I did roast carrots, parsnips, peppers, red onion, garlic and cherry tomatoes.



Enid & Ciaran brought Bones over with them and we had fun dressing him up in an Irish wig.


He also modelled his stylish green hoodie :-)

How smart does our President Michael D Higgins look with his traditional shamrock in his lapel. Our first lady Sabina Higgins looks even more smart with her stylish hat and shamrock festooned scarf.

A really lovely day!  And now just 4 days left in work until the weekend.

Time to put my green jacket away until next year!



You might see the "green" in my jacket better in this pic.  It doesn't photograph well for some reason.

Yes, I have chopped my head off on purpose.  I was having a bad hair day and also did not have any time to put a scrap of makeup.

4 comments:

  1. Your hospitality was awesome! Thank you for a lovely dinner.

    I loved all the veg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed. I meant to text you earlier to say thank you for the flowers and the NEW TOP! I like it :-)

      Delete