Monday 5 October 2015

Home bar

 I've had a little tin sign hanging around for ages which I've been meaning to nail up on my bar
Cute little sign
 
Did I mention that my bar also needs a good clean and declutter?
Luckily this photograph is really dark so you can't see how bad it is looking :-p
 
Edit. Lol! A regular reader of this blog pointed out to me that my bar looks so bad that I should really clarify that I have two home bars and this is bar no. 2.  If you would like to check out bar no. 1 have a look at this blog post here.
 
This wasn't planned but the only free space for my new little Pepsi sign was beside the Sunny orange sign.  I think they look good together.

1 comment:

  1. You really need to mention that this is your second bar!! And stick a link up to Bar No 1

    ReplyDelete