Monday 24 June 2019

Postcards from Paradise!


Good morning from the Cuban Coffee Queen where I had a cafĂ© con leche with pan Cubano.  Yum, YUM! 
I also just adore this "old school postcard" wall mural they have on the side of their little building.

From there I moved on to the Custom House Museum where I wanted to see their newest exhibit.  Which I enjoyed very much! I also enjoyed the second floor permanent exhibitions about Hemingway in Key West. Tennessee Williams, and Henry Flagler and his railroad (and his Casa Marina Hotel).
Also! This museum has a very good giftshop - very well chosen items - good job to the buyer.

Later this afternoon I nearly died in the heat painting the front gate of the house.  Hey would you agree it's rather a postcard perfect little entrance?!

No comments:

Post a Comment