Monday 22 May 2023

Lilly Pulitzer and Key West

A couple of weeks ago I bought tickets to a talk "Happy Hour with the Historian" about Key West Hand Print Fabrics and Lilly Pulitzer.  I had completely forgotten about it but then luckily a reminder popped up on my phone

So, of course I wore a Lilly to work that day! I chose this one purposely because both in pattern and style (length!) I feel it resembled Lilly at her peak during the 60's

Incredibly interesting to hear the interlinking of three wonderful creatives coming together - Right Place at the Right Time.  Suzy Zuzek Depoo and her whimsical designs, Key West fabric screen printing and their technical know how and the wonderful Lilly with her business acumen.

Spot the Lilly's.  A great turnout of about 60 people and lots of them wearing their Lilly too


What an enjoyable evening!  Thank you to the Key West Art and Historical Society and Dr Cori Convertito.  Bravo!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment