Greetings to all who have arrived at my blog via the Ikea online magazine!
I'd be delighted it you'd stick around and have a read of my blog and leave me some comments :-) Even better I'd love if you would add me and follow my blog! If you leave a comment below with your blog details I'll be sure to follow you back!
So as I said, please stick around and have a little nose around. For your convenience I have listed some of my personal favourite blog posts from the last year or two that might be of interest to you!
Anything below sound interesting to you? Just click on the link!
1. A very cool little DIY project that I completed last year - an upcycled drinks cabinet/home bar
2. This is my twin sister's (Enid) blog:
The blog charts a massive project to regenerate her and her husband's derelict Victorian house in Dublin, Ireland. It's a really interesting record of the project from start to finish. Enjoy!
3. A blog I wrote when I was in India in 2006
5. Ladies - a lifehack or "tip" that will save you time and change your life :-)
6. A funny/cool story about my dad's first motorbike (bought back in the 1970's when he was 22)
7. New York city - review of a Broadway play and photos of the cast afterwards (Charlotte from Sex and the City!!!)
9. A cocktail recipe - and full instructions - I swear you will thank me forever if you learn how to make this for yourself!
10. The original designs for what formed the basis of what you saw in Ikea online