Monday 27 March 2023

Key West update

Things I am dreaming about lately:
The Saint Hotel's Spicy Margarita and their Truffle Fries

I met with Isabelle, Emily and Isabelle's mom Kristin for happy hour in The Saint. The cocktails were amazing and the food was too!  (Truffle friiiiiiiiiiiiiies mmmm)
Kristin, an ex model with the most fabulous skin ever I must say, works for this skincare line and she kindly gifted me some samples.  So far, I am very impressed. If my skin continues feeling and looking as good as it does right now, I think I will be buying some of this.

Hollywood comes to Key West!

Rachel McAdams, Abby Ryder Fortson and Judy Blume were all in town for the premiere of Are You There God, It's Me Margaret.  How exciting for our little small town, and how exciting just in general!  I am so very much looking forward to seeing this film when it is on public release.

No comments:

Post a Comment