Monday 10 April 2023

Saturday Yoga


Made it to the hot room on Saturday morning!

Not without a little push though, if I am completely honest.  On Friday night (yes, maybe after an adult beverage or two), I announced that I would "probably go to 9am yoga class".

Well, come Saturday morning, I think you can predict that I was not feeling as motivated.  Nothing to do with the adult beverages, I just struggle with getting to yoga, once I am there and afterwards of course I love it.

Patrick goes to me, "didn't you say you were going to yoga this morning?".  Well, once it is out in the open, it is very hard to admit that what you said before may have been a little enthusiastic compared to your mindset now.   So I WENT!  And yes, as always, of course it was wonderful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment