Monday, 17 December 2012

Work Christmas Party - La Caverna, Temple Bar

 
On Friday night we had our department Christmas Party in La Caverna in Temple Bar. 
 
We were sat below ground - literally in a cavern.  Very nice!  Although we did query what would happen if there was a fire!
 
 
The food was lovely.  See below for pics and info.
 

 
I had Bruschetta to start.

I then had Spaghetti Bolognaise - boring I know - but I can never resist spag bol in a good Italian.


We had a choice of 3 desserts.  I chose the tiramisiu which was divine!


Panacotta
 

Tiramisiu
(Teer-ramey-su as pronounced by my Italian colleagues)

Chocolate Brownie
 
All in all I would reccomend La Caverna. 
If you are looking for a nice restaurant at a good price in Temple Bar you cannot go too wrong here!


No comments:

Post a Comment