Monday 11 February 2019

New dress. Who dis?

I'm not much of a shopper.  Honestly, I really am not.  Like to be honest, shopping actually bores me.  But I guess I wouldn't be my mother's daughter if I didn't enjoy finding a bargain.

This morning I plotted out a nice little sojourn for myself in New Town.  The plan was I would have a lovely cycle over and then go for a coffee and bacon in Denny's, and enjoy that while reading my New Yorker. Signing up for that subscription this year was one of my best decisions ever! That is to say, amongst a few other good decisions ;)

While there I figured I would nip into a store (similar to TJ Maxx - or TK Maxx as it is called in Ireland) and buy a yoga mat as I want to restart bikram classes soon.  I got one for $9 which I was very happy about.  And I also spotted this cute little dress which I quickly tried on and quickly bought.

Doesn't it sit well?

It's a pretty casual dress (and very comfortable!) but tonight I will dress it up a little, with this (Banana Republic) jewelry as I am going out for dinner.  

Yay Alonzos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment