Tuesday 6 December 2016

My tree is up!

On Saturday night I spent a nice evening relaxing - drinking hot chocolate and decorating my Christmas tree.

I used a Martha Stewart recipe for Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

The jury is still out!  It was fabulously creamy (maybe a little too creamy?) and very rich, and beautifully chocolatey - but the peanut butter was an addition too far and probably not needed...

I am delighted with my tree!  Because my apartment is so small I had to buy a very thin tree which would not be my style of choice.  I like a big wide thick tree.  This one is a good height though (7ft) and with my Barbie doll/angel on top it makes it taller.  All in all I think it looks great and as I said I'm very happy with it.


***********************************************

And in other news I won a competition in work and the prize is a 121 training session with personal trainer Karl Henry from RTE's Operation Transformation. I guess it will come in useful in January!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tree!

    Can't wait to get my tree up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Your Tree is precious . . and the chocolate . . sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete