Tuesday 23 March 2021

Miracle Gro. Positive thoughts please

 


I've been struggling with getting some plants/bushes/trees in the garden to GROW. Ironic really, because things grow and populate in Florida at crazy speed.  Probably I may not have been watering them enough so the last month I've really been focused on a daily watering regime. And they are getting plenty of sunshine (Florida) so why are they not growing?

A neighbour suggested to me that maybe I should try some fertilizer.  So yesterday we went to Strunk and I bought this liquid feed that comes with this zany looking hose attachment yoke.  I need to feed this to the plants every 7-14 days.

Specifically I am trying to fill in this "hole" here to get full privacy in our garden.  I look forward to updating you in two to three weeks and hopefully being able to report progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment