Monday 10 February 2014

TV unit


I have been waiting on this TV unit to come into stock in Ikea, oh since only about October!!!!
And it's still not in stock - and no prediction of when it will be in stock.

SO! 
As much as I love this "Stockholm" unit I cannot wait any longer and I have started looking for alternatives.  

Enid told me about a cool place called Table Lighting Chair who sell old vintage restored furniture so I went out to have a look last week.  

Table Lighting Chair is located down a lane in an old shed and they have some very cool stuff. They didn't have anything quite to my taste/liking though.

However the guy suggested instead that they will make me a piece to my specifications!  How cool!
Watch this space!!!!!  I will post pics when it is complete.

If you are looking for vintage furniture in Dublin check them out on facebook

1 comment: