Saturday 19 April 2014

A big purchase!

I spent Friday night over in Enid's.  It was really nice - we took a dip in the hot tub, ate steak and drank wine.  
We also went SHOPPING!  Here I am in Brown Thomas (a big department store in Dublin) in the nespresso department drinking coffee.  

While Enid was originally the only one of us in the market for coffee machine shopping, we both ended up buying one!
Such a good price that I just couldn't resist.

There is a special offer on at the moment that you get a €50 voucher when you buy a machine.
Equally they have a "welcome pack" offer for €57.20 for 150 capsules, plus a nice perspex storage box.
So my machine was €99, + €57.20 for the welcome pack, minus the voucher = €106.20

And how cool does it look in my kitchen!


Enid (of renovating lpa.blog) was under very strict orders to get all black. Her husband is very picky about his colours and design :-)

She had to get a machine for €149 as the €99 one was out of stock in the black.   So while she spent €156.20 in total I still think it is great value.

Finally, (and most importantly) the coffee.  We have one of these machines in work.  I am a big fan.  I am looking forward to tomorrow morning sitting in bed, reading the newspapers and drinking nice coffee.

1 comment: