Sunday 4 September 2016

It's good to catch up


 
On Friday night I went out with some of my gal pals who I used to work with.  It was way way overdue and we all had lots of news to catch up with.  It wasn't too late of a night which we all laughed about the next day - very different when we all worked together and every Friday night we headed out and really let our hair down. 

Saturday morning I woke up to miserable wet and dreary weather.
I went out for a cycle down to the swimming pool...which I found out only opens at 2pm!  So no swim for me, but I got wet in the rain anyway!
 
Later that afternoon/evening Katie called to me and we had some nibbles, drinks and a good catch up too.

I set up the bar in the window sill.

Bar with a view


I love this - my vintage Carling Black Label glasses on fun vintagey cocktail napkins.  The caption is "I truly amaze myself,,,,this after five martinis!"

This pic makes me feel like a modern day version of the cocktail napkin :-)
*Note the vintage pineapple ice cube holder!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment