- The price. You cannot argue with €400 for Dublin to Toronto
NB! This is without any luggage. Yep, no checked in baggage, no carry on!! NO CARRY ON! I travelled with just my "personal item" (air line speak) stuffed with clothes. If you want to bring more than this you pay. Fyi, you pay for everything!
- Reykjavik airport is not as expensive as I thought it would be/heard it would be. Still, it's more expensive than Dublin so I would not recommend you rely on it
- Everything on the flight costs money. Food and drink etc. And it's expensive. Do not get caught out! Be prepared and bring/buy everything you want on the flight.
- There is no entertainment....no tvs in screens, no big screen etc. You can hire a tablet for €25. Again, be prepared: bring your ipad loaded with films or bring books or magazines etc.
- It's not direct. This is the major one. On the way out it was not too bad. But on the way back when you are in Iceland at 4/5/6am after your 6 hour flight from Toronto waiting on your plane for that last leg home it's not great I can tell you!
Oh I did like the ladies cabin crew uniform!
So in summary, would I fly Wow air again? Meh, maybe if I got the flight cheap enough.
My advice would be if you can get a direct flight, which includes a carry on luggage, for in or near to the Wow air ticket price go for that.