Monday 15 July 2024

Murphy Bed


A long time ago, we set our guest bedroom up in this fashion.  And while I think it looks pretty in this photo, I need to admit that it did not stay this way...mainly down to me.  I have to confess that I tended to use the bed as a bit of storage area/dumping ground and the room ended up a bit messy.

So when an offer/opportunity for a Murphy Bed came up, I JUMPED at the chance!

While this may not be to everyone's liking, I do understand it is a bit plain, I am a convert - I think every guest bed in guest bedrooms should be murphy beds lol!


While this is our guest room, it is also Buddy's room, ha! I painted her litter tray box and added a crystal door handle (come on!!!).  Do you see the framed New Yorker magazine?!  It is a little black cat, just like our Buddy.

Have you ever slept in a Murphy Bed btw?  They are proper beds - compared for example to a sofa bed - and very, very comfortable.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment