Tuesday 26 February 2019

Film shoot! (A mini one)


On Sunday I took part in something which was a lot  of fun!  Keys TV was filming a little segment/promotional type  movie, or ad for The Saint Hotel and I was asked to be part of it.

I was filmed as part of three different segments.  One sitting at the bar drinking a mimosa and eating brunch (real tough work I think you will agree), the second sitting on a sofa in the lobby - chatting with friends and doing cheers with our cocktails.  And then finally I had to walk into the hotel from the street, up the red carpet and in the front door to the lobby.

It was exciting getting up early on a Sunday morning and heading off to do something new and different - filming started at 9am!

And then afterwards we took the scenic route home via The Green Room bar and Sloppy Joe's.  It was my first time back in Sloppy Joe's this trip round and it was good craic - good band playing Van Morrison covers, nice drink. And I always love, and appreciate, the history of it related to Hemingway.  I had a good look at all the photos and memorabilia on the wall.

I am looking forward to when the piece airs! I will be sure to post a link to here.


No comments:

Post a Comment