Friday 21 July 2023

The Black Crows will play Key West

 


The Black Crows are coming to Key West.  Only one of Patrick's favourite live bands!  Quite amazing really, getting a band of this calibre down to little old Key West.  They are playing in the amphitheatre which is just super all round - water behind you, stage in front, great sound, great weather for outdoors.
Tickets went on sale today at 10am and so to save money on silly fees etc I said I would pop down to the box office which is just one block away from the hotel where I work.  Typical Key West, the person who was supposed to come in for 10 didn't arrive.... Also typical Key West, small island, I was put in touch with the box office manager on facebook who dm'd me and told me she had two tickets held for me to get in touch with her. I popped out to meet her at the store she was working in and soon I had two precious tickets in my little paws.  Talk about great customer service! Fair play to her.
So that was the excitement of today.  Now it's just roll on October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment