Monday 17 December 2012

Work Christmas Party - La Caverna, Temple Bar

 
On Friday night we had our department Christmas Party in La Caverna in Temple Bar. 
 
We were sat below ground - literally in a cavern.  Very nice!  Although we did query what would happen if there was a fire!
 
 
The food was lovely.  See below for pics and info.
 

 
I had Bruschetta to start.

I then had Spaghetti Bolognaise - boring I know - but I can never resist spag bol in a good Italian.


We had a choice of 3 desserts.  I chose the tiramisiu which was divine!


Panacotta
 

Tiramisiu
(Teer-ramey-su as pronounced by my Italian colleagues)

Chocolate Brownie
 
All in all I would reccomend La Caverna. 
If you are looking for a nice restaurant at a good price in Temple Bar you cannot go too wrong here!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas parties are always fun and menu seems interesting and luscious. Chocolate brownie looks amazing and going to add it in my Christmas party in next month. Going to throw a nice party at LA venues for all my good friends and relatives. Hope to make it fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete