Monday 14 November 2016

Celtic Whiskey Shop

On Sunday Enid and I went in to town to see the Christmas lights being turned on in Grafton Street.

On the way back we called into one of our favourite shops on Dawson Street.  They stock tons and tons of  great Irish and Scottish Whiskey (obviously).  But they also do other spirits. Namely vodka which is adult beverage of choice for Enid and I.  They also do great wines.  It's a great little place for a look around, or for advice if you are buying a nice wine for a gift etc.
  
The great news was they were doing a special on their vodkas.  I bought this Cold River vodka (from Maine) for €15 which was reduced from €65 so I was pretty happy with that.  I'm normally a Grey Goose or Belvedere fan so I will be interested in tasting this to see how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment