Sunday 2 June 2019

Eating and Drinking

May (and the start of June) has involved a lot of eating.  I fell behind in my blogging, only 9 posts in May :( so this is going to have to be a bit of a list slash catch up on what I've been putting in mah bellah over the last while.

*French Toast in The Saint Hotel, Tempt Restaurant.  Delish!

*I spent a fabulous evening sharing tapas with Enid and Ciaran in Santiago's Bodega.  Amongst other things I ate: Cajun Shrimp bisque, lamb meatballs, shrimp & chorizo skewers, filet mignon, prosciutto and cheese wrapped dates.  Incredible flavours.  I recommend!

*I was treated to a lovely surprise of a Date Night out in Little Pearl restaurant.  Fab wine and amazing food - escargot ensconsed in puff pastry with garlic butter, whipped almond butter and bread, oysters, shrimp and grits, and seafood pie (lobster, crab and shrimp).  'Twas beautiful food.  And the wine and company weren't too bad either (read, they were both great!)

*Pork tacos at home, cooked on the grill.  Have I ever mentioned I am obsessed with pork.  It's pretty much my favourite meat, end of.

*Steak and shrimp cooked at home on the grill.  Always good

*Martin's - tasty martini's and a spectacular smorgasbord of pork schnitzel, crabcakes, baked brie, and escargot in their shells

Not pictured:
*Sarabeth's for their amazing Sunday night fried chicken.  Massive thumbs up
*Brunch at Bistro 245 in the Margaritaville resort. Fab. As always.
*I made lunch at home today: Smoked salmon and silky smooth scrambled eggs. Scrumdiddlyumptious
*Half Shell Raw bar for oysters, buffalo shrimp and fish dip.  This has to be one of my most favourite happy hours on the island

No comments:

Post a Comment