Monday 30 September 2019

Google THIS GUY! Do it

I've been going to Comedy Key West for a while now (ok so I can tell you exactly for how long, 14 weeks straight).  Last week for me, was the absolute peak.  This guy, Casey James Salengo, was incredible.  I missed his intro as I was in the bathroom (shame!) but I learned afterwards that he has his own show/appearances on Comedy Central, and it's no surprise.  There have been some good/great comedians in the Bottle Cap of a Friday night and there have been times where the audience is laughing uproariously, but my God when you have the audience literally bent over, practically on the floor with laughter you know this is something special.

Google him! Do it! 
Watch some of his videos on YouTube. You won't regret it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment