Sunday 27 June 2021

Nashville fudz

We ate loooooooads in Nashville and it was all awesome!

In no particular order:

Superb breakfasts in the hotel.  I got a Tennessee sausage omelette everyday.  Patrick started with a full breakfast on day 1, but agreed his taste of my omelette was the best.  On day 2 he got an egg and sausage breakfast croissant which we split in half and I gave him half of my omelette.  On the last day, he ordered himself the omelette! Lol

Nashville hot chicken.  We went to Hattie B's on Broadway.  Yes it is touristy, but wow it was amazing.  We got a breast and thigh of chicken on the bone.  Heat wise we went medium.  And three sides: mac and cheese, collard greens and cheesy bacon grits.  We went full out Southern and it was a success!

Lamb burger: Before the football match on Wednesday evening we split an incredible lamb burger.  Massive thumbs up.  If I was to pick a favourite, out of the whole trip, I think this would be it.

Last night/nice dinner out: We went for Dim Sum in a fancy Chinese restaurant and each one was better than the next.  

All in all, I can definitely say that Nashville is an eating and drinking (see next blog) town!



No comments:

Post a Comment