Thursday 7 September 2023

August/September specials


In the quiet off peak season, the locals deals continue.  I think I posted before about eating lobster roll in DJ's?  During August, it was half price on Thursdays.  Guess what - there were FIVE Thursday's in August.  Patrick went all 5 times, I went 3/5.
We also dined at Salute on the beach (half price entrees Sun-Thurs) and my girlfriend's and I ate at Santiago's Bodega (half price hot and cold tapas).   On the basis of Santiago's being so good Patrick and I have made a reservation to go there together. Bel Mare and their Summer Specials for Locals are also on our hit list.  Plus, we are very tempted by Atlas Izhakaya and their 25% off. It's early days, I am sure we get one or two more in.  I am also sure I will get at least one more in with the girls too.

No comments:

Post a Comment