Thursday 28 September 2023

Key West eats...



Back at Bel Mare for another lovely Saturday evening date.  We switched out the ceviche for the mussels and I don't think I have ever had nicer.  The tomatoes were a taste explosion, juicy and delicious.  It was just all fabulous, so much so we are going back for one last time this Saturday coming.


Monday evening I took myself off for a Margarita and chicken wings!

No pics... But we enjoyed a sneaky little Santiago's Bodega of tapas and a glass of wine each last night.  It was very good but to be honest we didn't order well....Too much, too rich.  Nobody's fault except ourselves...

So!  Yes, Bel Mare once more and then I am going on diet/off carbs for 28 days:  Fantasy Fest is coming and I am in the parade again this year!  Watch this space for details of the costume etc


No comments:

Post a Comment