Saturday 20 February 2016

An Island State of Mind

 It's 2pm on Saturday and already I've done a lot this weekend.
 
Yesterday evening after work I met up with Enid and we went for some nibbles in Rockets on Baggot Street.  We then went to her house and did hot tub.  It was a freezing cold eve, windy and wild, perfect for the hot tub.  It was so windy and wild that I just couldn't face the bus all the way home so I ended up staying the night there which was nice.
 
This morning I got up with Enid because she was going in to work and she dropped me off in Drumcondra.  I had a nice coffee in a coffee shop and read the newspaper and then I jumped on the train to Pearse Station. I wanted to go to The Celtic Note for a particular (C&W) dvd but was sad to find it is CLOSED and GONE!!! Instead I went to Marks and Spencers and treated myself to some nice lingerie. 
 
Beside Marks & Spencers I saw this lovely window display in Tommy Hilfiger
 
Reminds me of Key West!  I will be in an Island State of Mind come May this year :-)
 
I got the 11.40am train home and now I am here ensconced on the couch watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day which is one of my favourite films.  

No comments:

Post a Comment