Sunday 7 August 2016

Wonderful weekend

This weekend I packed a lot in starting with Friday night when I met up with my friend Tara and we went for a bite to eat in Baggot Street, and then SATURDAY!
 
First up Enid and I went to bikram at 10am.  It feels so good to be up and out on a Saturday morning!

That afternoon our friend Alice called to see me.  We had a nice lunch of ribs, corn on the cob and coleslaw - Southern "dirty" food :-)

Later, after Alice had gone, I cycled with Enid down to the Liffey (beside the Conference Centre) where she was going to a surprise party on a boat (the Cill Airne)

I left her there and cycled on home

How beautiful are these flowers from Alice?!

It was a lovely evening and I sat in my window, people watching and listening to records.

2 comments:

  1. Me looking very dutch with my bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers ARE beautiful . . golly, you go everywhere. Thanks for sharing with us . . fills me with Joy.

    ReplyDelete