Sunday 21 July 2019

Happiness!

I bought her a fun little gift from Coach.  Don't you just love the yellow color of the leather?! I had the yellow ribbon at home and I used it for giftwrap.  I don't want to show off but I if I say so myself I do have a talent for tieing bows. Lol.

The gift itself is a little travel purse which has three cute little bottles inside.  I guess the three bottles are for filling with shampoo, conditioner and body wash.  But my friend and I reckon they are much better for travelling with, when filled with the ingredients for aperol spritz.



Then today I was up nice and early and headed to the beach. It was a lovely way to spend my day off...  A day at the beach is a day well spent in my book!  

Actually, I didn't spend a whole day at the beach.  Just a couple of hours.  I didn't want to over do it in the sun.  I am off tomorrow at 3pm and I am going to bring my bikini in and go again to the beach for an hour on the way home.  Work on my tan slowly...

Lucky for me the beach bar was showing the British Open and I saw Shane Lowry play his last two holes and lift the Claret Jug.  I am proud of him, and proud to be Irish!

After the beach and the golf I went for a little spin down to Books & Books. I did a little browsing and bought myself a new book too.

Today was a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment