- We were on the boat at 9.15am and I ate a breakfast of English muffin and coffee on the water. Is there anything better
- Patrick had an amazing morning of fishing. Including the fish monster pictured below!
- We enjoyed a really lovely early afternoon in the back yard and the house. We had a fab cold lunch of Norwegian smoked salmon, Italian prosciutto, Spanish sausage and Irish cheese.
- I may or may not have had a vodka screwdriver with my lunch (of course I did). And we had some squares of key lime pie chocolate for dessert.
- Patrick went grocery shopping and came back with 4 bottles of our favourite Cabernet Sauvignon that were on special
- We faffed around and had fun in the house and yard for the afternoon
- I had an outdoor shower. Yes, I know, an every day occurrence. And one, that will never not be, an awesome novelty experience
- Back we headed to the boat at around 4pm. We went for a massive spin all around the island and I had my famous "goofy [aka really happy]" smile on my face the whole way
- We went for dinner in Dante's and it was fabulous - had the seafood sampler of oysters, shrimp and crab claws
- Went back out on the boat and did some evening fishing. Patrick caught another fish monster. Saw a beautiful sunset
- Home and chilled for the evening.
- Ate some key lime pie for a late night treat
- Went to bed absolutely exhausted but so happy. Slept amazing!
Post a Comment