Saturday, 8 August 2026

Foods...

The one day I don't go out on the water and Patrick catches this monster Wahoo!


First night, we ate it lightly seared, pictured above.  Second night, we ate it completely raw (sashimi).

This fish was so big that it was divided up between us, Patrick's fishing buddy, the dockmaster, the assistant dockmaster and we gave some into our next-door neighbor also.


As a thank you for the fish, Lisa our lovely neighbor, sent us in a loaf of her beautiful sourdough bread.  Oh my gosh, I slathered it with Irish butter (Kerrygold) and you can only imagine how it tasted. Heaven!



Yes, I am still making my bone broth on a weekly basis.  I don't know if it is doing anything for me but it a very nice lunch every day in work: Chicken and broth.

I attended a very cute little baby shower recently.  Look at this spread!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment