On the subject of The App.....! For the whole length of time that Buddy has had the machine I have never had any issues with the app. Two days after I got Monty's machine the app went down - intermittently for two days solid. Can you imagine how much scrambling the tech people and communications team have to do when a bank's app go down?? Like when people cannot access their money they tend to freak out, right? Well, second to that, I think it might be pet owners!!!! Can you imagine all the work going on in the background - you should have seen some of the communications they sent out reflecting that.
Blogger. Swimmer. Mid 20th Century Devotee. Twin. Reader. City Cycler. Irish abroad. Ex Dublin. Transplanted from Dublin to Key West. Follow me as I blog from this wonderful little island that I am lucky to call Home.
Saturday, 8 August 2026
Petlibro automated cat feeder
We recently have been really struggling with Monty at night. More on that is posted in this blog here.
We love that cat to bits but boy was all the noise and racket affecting our sleep.
One thing we considered was that maybe he was hungry during the middle of night. And rather than just giving him extra food before bed we decided that we would invest in a(nother) automated feeding machine - Buddy's white one is pictured in the forefront of the photo. Why does Buddy have one? Well, Monty was eating all her food in a regular bowl so this meant that it would only allow Buddy feed from it. For Monty, I ordered a black machine - it is in the right background of this pic.
These machines are not cheap btw! $140!!!
But, they are really good I have to say. You set up a schedule and it automatically dispenses the food. And the nice thing is it has an app where you can review all the times and how much your cat is eating.
So! Buddy now has his own entrance and his automated feeder. I am happy to report our sleep is getting better - we have seen some improvement!
Edit.
Monty also got a new bed which I think he likes ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment