Saturday 23 January 2016

Tiger purchases

 Yesterday after work I went to the towncentre for an opticians appointment - my eyes are perfect btw - and then I took a stroll around the Tiger shop.  I like Tiger and always find something or other.  And it was no exception this time!
 
I bought myself a set of markers and a colouring book which is apparently a great aid to mindfulness...so they say anyway.
 
I also bought a faux copy of an Eames Hang it All coat rack,  It's not the best copy I've ever seen, but it was only a fiver.  Plus there is no installing needed - it just goes over the door (I've put it in my en-suite for the moment).  So it will do for the moment until I can afford the real thing.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your purchases. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete