Saturday 9 January 2016

Shopping Saturday

 We were up nice and early this morning - I went and watched our neighbours doing a 5km park run.  After the run (10am) I got a lift over to the towncentre where I treated myself to a nice breakfast, coffee and a small bit of shopping.
 
There are some good sales on so I enjoyed the potter.  I was happy to see wrapping paper in Marks & Spencers reduced from €4.75 to €1.75 so I picked up a couple of rolls which I have now thrown into the Christmas tree bag for next year.
 
I was especially happy with this cute little Bev Ridge (geddit?!) caddy from Debenhams
 
I saw it last week when it was €10, reduced from €20.  Today I got it for €6
 
It came with some lovely hand wash, hand cream and nail files.  And while I'll use these products this wasn't the main reason for me buying this caddy.
 
I  am going to use it as part of my "barphanelia"!
It will be used to store my sugar for making caiproskas.  Doesn't it look well displayed on my drinks cabinet with the cute vintage Britvic pineapple ice bucket! 

1 comment: