Friday 19 January 2018

Bikini haul

Earlier this week my sister Kate messaged me and asked if I would be in Penney's and if so could I get her a swimsuit in a particular size for her (she lives in Galway where they wouldn't have as much stock).
 
It was a few days before I could get to Penney's (with my college classes in the evenings) but I eventually got there on Thursday evening.  While picking her up the swimsuit I took the opportunity to try on and buy two bikinis.  I know it's very early to be buying them - I am not going to Key West until May - but when I need them then they will be sold out.  And the price!  It's for nothing, so I am glad I got them.
 
I like these bright colours! This was €8

This baby was €10.  I like the shape of it and the colours/pattern
 
*And if anyone can tell me how to photograph bikinis that they look nice that would be great thanks!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I need to get to Penneys - I badly need new bikinis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the 7 types of massage?
    Read on to learn about the different types of massage and which type might be right for you.
    Swedish massage. Swedish massage is a gentle type of full-body massage that's ideal for people who: ...
    Hot stone massage. ...
    Aromatherapy massage. ...
    Deep tissue massage. ...
    Sports massage. ...
    Trigger point massage. ...
    Reflexology. ...
    Shiatsu massage.
    More items...•

    12 Types of Massage: Which One Is Right for You? - Healthline

    ReplyDelete