Sunday 21 April 2013

Carrick Cottage Dips

Enid & I went to the Ideal Homes expo in the RDS yesterday. 
 
One of the best things I saw at it was Carrick Cottage Dips.
The product is an all natural, no preservatives seasoning that you add to natural yoghurt or mayonaise to make a dip. You can also use it as a marinade.
 

It comes in a nice simple brown paper little packet - see above near the lady's arms.


In front of the packets of the producs were bowls with samples for tasting.
There must have been about 20 different flavours: garlic & herb, smokey bbq, peri peri, italian dressing etc etc
 
My favourite was the peri peri.

3 comments:

  1. Garlic & Herb sounds awesome! What's peri peri?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were the nicest dips I ever tasted. I bought some. Now looking for their website to buy some more. For Coeliacs they are perfect. Totally natural and gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were the nicest dips I ever tasted. I bought some. Now looking for their website to buy some more. For Coeliacs they are perfect. Totally natural and gluten free.

    ReplyDelete