Sunday 28 April 2013

Thrift store bargain!

Yesterday was a nice bright sunny day in Dublin. 
 
I met Enid for a Starbucks in Harcourt street and from there we strolled along Camden street.  Camden street is a quirky little street - alot of antique furniture shops, hardware shops, burrito bars and Charity shops (what we call Thrift stores here in Ireland).
 
 
Enid found me a cute little green and black boucle jacket for work.  It was €7 (approx $9) - there are no "real" bargains left in Ireland any more.  But it is an okay price.
 

 
 

 I am not sure if the green is showing correctly in the pic - it is a nice bright green.  I
t's a very nice fit when on.
 
I will wear it with a nice pair of Dolce & Gabanna tuxedo trousers which I have had (unworn) in my wardrobe for about two years.
 
 
Edit.
Here is a pic that shows the colour better
 
 
 


1 comment: