Monday 1 April 2013

Vacation Planning Time!

 
My family and I are planning a big holiday to Key West in June of this year!
 
When we go to KW (and we go alot!) we normally stay in a beautiful "conchy" cottage called Bahama Breeze.
 

 
It is the perfect place for groups of two or four people; good size bedrooms, hot tub (fun!) and margerita mixer - I love a cocktail on the deck in the evenings.
 
This year because we are a bigger group we are looking to get a bigger house.  We are looking at a two storey house with a small swimming pool which will be great. 
 
The location of the new house is "okay".  Not quite as good as Bahama Breeze's location which is just off Duval, but good all the same - hey it's Key West, you are never really too far from anything in KW, right?!
 
Oh my!  That photograph up there is getting me excited already for our vacation!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment