I went over to the towncentre nice and early this morning to pick up some food for dinner today.
- 3 lightbulbs for our floor lamp €3.99 each
- Christmas tree bag €14.99 (I promise myself each year I'll get one)
- 5 teeny tiny Yankee candles 5 for a fiver (normally €2.50 ea) - Christmas eve and cinnamon stick flavours
- Algae & moss patio slab cleaner 2 bottles €8.99 ea
- Food - fillet steak, chips for dinner :-)
And I bought this for lunch:
This is Challah bread.
It is buttery and sweet like brioche bread.